Everyone desires a bright, shiny smile, but sometimes brushing twice daily isn’t enough. In-office tooth whitening is a great way to give your smile that extra sparkle.
With chairside bleaching, the whitening product is applied directly to the teeth. These products are used in combination with heat, a special light, or a laser. Results are seen in only one, 30- to 60-minute treatment.
For what reason do Teeth Change Color?
Over the long haul, your teeth can go from white to yellowish due to various reasons:
- Food and Drinks like tea coffee
- Tobbaco Use: Two synthetics found in tobacco make obstinate stains: Tar and nicotine. Tar is normally dull. Nicotine is dry until it’s blended in with oxygen. At that point, it transforms into a yellowish, surface-staining substance.
- Age: Beneath white external tooth surface(enamel), there is yellowish zone called dentin. Over time, enamel gets eroded and a greater amount of the yellowish dentin appears
- Injury: In the event of trauma, tooth might show slight amount of discolouration.
- Medicines : Different medicines can also result in discolouration of teeth